Proper use of voltage stabilizer
Voltage stabilizer is a power supply voltage stabilization equipment, here introduces the proper use of voltage stabilizer for your reference.
- Connect the input of the voltage stabilizer to the switchboard, and the switchboard is installed in accordance with the power rate of the instrument fuse, to ensure the safety of electricity.
- Connect the power supply of the electrical equipment to the output terminal of the instrument, note that the rated input voltage of electrical appliances should be consistent with the output of the voltage stabilizer, do not connect the wrong.
- First turn on the voltage stabilizer, the working indicator is on. Observe whether the voltmeter indicates a normal value. When the input voltage is normal, turn on the electrical equipment. The voltage regulator can automatically adjust the voltage, normal power supply.
- When the electrical equipment is not used for a long time, please turn off the power switch of the electrical equipment to reduce power consumption and extend the service life of the voltage stabilizer.
- The voltage stabilizer shall not be used over load. When the mains voltage is low, the output capacity is reduced, and the voltage regulator load should be reduced accordingly.
- Elected with electrical appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, water pumps and other motor running equipment, should choose more than 3 times the capacity of the voltage stabilizer, so as to avoid the equipment starting current over the voltage stabilizer fuse current or overcurrent protection circuit breaker current so that the stabilizer fuse or circuit breaker tripping or voltage drop is too large to work.
- The conductor connected to the voltage stabilizer shall have sufficient load surface to prevent heating and reduce pressure drop. If the voltage stabilizer with a capacity of more than 2KVA is connected by terminals, a single copper wire should be selected, and the terminal screw should be tightened as far as possible to prevent the connection from heating.
- Whether single-phase or three-phase voltage stabilizer, after connecting all the input and output lines, should first turn off the power switch of the load, then open the voltage stabilizer, check the output voltage is normal, then open the power switch of the load.