Used in Ac 500v or Lowe R System of Three-Phase Three-Wire, Three-Phase Four-Wire, Three-Phase Five-Wire for Electricity-Generating and Mine Enterprises, Also for The Purpose of Power, Lighting, Distribution
Flexible Distribution Scheme, Conven Ient Combination, Good Practical Perfor Mance, New Structure and Etc
XL-21(G)X LV closed type power panel can be used in AC 500V or lowe r system of three-phase three-wire, three-phase four-wire, three-phase five-wire for electricity-generating and mine enterprises, also for the purpose of power, lighting, distribution. XL-21(G) type low voltage power panel has flexible distribution scheme, conven ient combination, good practical perfor mance, new structure and etc.
1. Main electrical performance shall completely comply with regulations of IEC60439-1:1992,GB7251.1-1997.
2. The auxiliary circuit has functions of local/remote, remote, automatic control and in-site/remote, remote control switch. The contactor can adopt DC protection.
3. Receiving main switch has optional protection of instant trip and pyromagnetic trip. Can cancel instant protection for matching next class main-switch, avoid skip-class tripping, and has functions of motor/manual operation and automatic switch.
4. Main switch of feeding circuit has protection of instant trip and pyromagnetic trip. Can add fault protection if customer required.
5. The motor control circuit has protection of short-circuit instant, overload, undervoltage release and phase-break.
6. Ammeter and voltage meter for incoming circuit.
1. Altitude: 2000m;
2. The indoor environment shall be non-ash, non-corrosion gas, and rainwater-proof;
3. Ambient temperature: -25 ~+40 , the measured average temp. i n 24 hours: 35 ; the temp . under storage and transportation condition: -25 ~+55 , the temp. in short time 70 ;
4. Relative humidity under the highest temp. of 40 : 50%;
5. No vibration and the oblique mounting angle: 5.
|1||Rated Operational voltage (V)||AC380|
|2||Rated lnsulation Voltage (V)||AC500|
|3||Rated Frequency (Hz)||50|
|4||Main Bus Rated Current (A)||≤630|
|5||Main Bus Rated Short-time withstand Current (kA)||≤15|
|6||Rated lmpulse Withstand Voltage (kV)||6|
How to determine whether the transformer is copper core or aluminum core? There are m...More
Escort Your Power Quality and Safety with Our ProductsContact Us
GET A QUOTE